Records management can be daunting task for any organisation. Keeping pace with legislation changes, compliance obligations, applying correct retention periods, managing costs and doing it all in cramped basement filing rooms can be disheartening. In these instances Docufile’s cost effective off-site storage (records management) ensures paper records are kept in a safe and secure environment, with fast and efficient retrieval services available on demand. Docufile’s 360-degree view of fire, safety and security at each of our storage facilities is unsurpassed in the industry. We manage the full document lifecycle from the intial supply of storage boxes and other stationery to the onsite collection and packing of documents. We also ensure the secure transport, storage and on demand retrieval of all records, managed for the duration of their retention period. Upon expiry of the retention period these boxes can be securely shredded and recycled ensuring sustainable environmental practices are followed.
Off-site storage frees up space and ensures safety/security of documents is actively maintained. Every possible measure is taken to ensure the safety of documents stored including 24/7 Onsite Security, Fire protection, Pest Control, Controlled access to documents, Regular Auditing and more. Offsite storage is often more cost effective than in-house storage as storage warehouse facilities are specifically optimised for this purpose. Docufile is able to accommodate any standard offsite archive storage boxes or we can supply our own from an extensive line of Docu-Stationery. We also provide advice and training on how best to optimise your off-site storage and to ensure you get the most out of our services.
Our storage services further include secure Vault storage for all magnetic (tape) and optical media storage for disaster recovery and/or archival purposes. Vault facilities include industry leading NAFS125 gas fire suppression systems as well as temperature and humidity control.
Key features of our facilities include:
• All facilities are in access controlled business parks.
• VESDA® – Early warning smoke/fire detection (ASD) system accredited by FDIA® & FSIB®
• “In-rack” fire suppression systems accredited by ASIB®
• Rentsec® – 24/7/365 Quad® video surveillance systems
• VAMSA® – Video alarm monitoring security systems
• On & Off-site 24/7/365 central monitoring of all protection systems linked to Fire & Police depts.
• 24 hour guarded security
• Intrusion detection and alarm systems linked to armed response company
• Electrified perimeter fencing
• Biometric access controls
• Third party contracted vermin and fumigation specialist control
• UPS and generators to ensure business continuity.
Docufile offers cost effective off-site records management and storage of information in world class, purpose built, highly secure and compliant facilities.